- German Region
- India Region
- Poland Region
- United States of America Super Region
- Super Region Oceania
- Super Region Transatlantic
Guidelines for Registrations
Each Super Region or Region directly connected to the Eri will organize its own registrations, according to the guidelines set down by the ERI for the XI International Gathering.
Those team members who wish to register will have to do it in their Super Region or Region directly connected to the ERI.
Each Super Region or Region directly connected to the ERI will have a couple responsible for registrations who will encourage participation and assist team members who wish to register for the 2012 Brasilia International Gathering
Timelines for Registrations
Registration is open from March 01, 2011 until April 21, 2012.
From April 22, 2012 until May 30, 2012 registrations will be accepted only by means of replacements. During this period, registrations will only be possible for places that become vacant as a result of cancellations.
Registration Fee And Payment
The Super Regions and Regions directly connected to the ERI will let the team members know the registration fee as well as the procedures adopted for payment.
• It is important to notice that those payments will be made directly by the registrants to their Super Region or Region directly connected to the ERI.
Each Super Region or Region directly connected to the ERI will have to make the account adjustment of their registrations with the Organizing committee of the 2012 Brasilia Gathering according to the schedule fixed by the ERI. For this purpose, a Treasurer will be made necessary.
The Registration Fee Includes:
Hotel accommodation – five nights (starting at 2:00 PM on July 21 and extending up to 12:00 (noon) on July 26, 2012).
Meals: five lunches and five dinners.
• From the airport / bus station to hotels on the opening day, and vice-versa on the closing day.
• From hotels to the event location and vice-versa during the event activities.
Participation in the event.
Registration Cancellations / Administrative Fee / Refund
Registration cancellations may be carried out from the registration opening date until June 30, 2012. For this purpose, the registrant will require the cancellation of his registration to the couple responsible for registrations in his Super Region or Region directly connected to the ERI.
Administrative costs resulting from cancelled registrations will be covered by an administration fee of R$ 25.00 (twenty-five reais) per person.
People who cancel their registrations up to April 21, 2012 will receive a refund of the payments made for registration, less the deduction of an administration fee of R$ 25.00 (twenty-five reais).
• In this specific case, the refund will be made by the Treasurer Couple of the Super Region or Region directly connected to the ERI who will be responsible for the deduction of the corresponding administrative fee.
Cancellations implemented from April 22 until June 30, 2012 will be entitled to the refund of the payments made, after deducting the administration fee together with any expenses already incurred, the payments of which could not be suspended.
• The adjustment for these refunds will be made at the final settlement of the accounts for the XI International Gathering and the Organizing Committee of the Gathering will proceed with refunds to super Regions or Regions.
As from July 01, 2012 there will be no refunds due to cancellations, as at this time the Organizing Committee will have already made all financial commitments required for the event.